Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm just about ready to get heeeeeeated

Hi guys. My name is David Schwartz. Or, more appropriately, Baaaastin David.

I will just say this right out: I am not going to be polite in this blog. I am going to express my views in their explicit form. I will always be honest, which sometimes means horribly rude. But don't get me wrong: I don't have any prejudices. I just hate you and your group because you already did something wrong.

Today I will not directly express any of my views and/or what makes me angry. You will have to wait in suspense for tomorrow's post, in which you can bet that I will lash out completely at someone. (Might it be you? You will just have to wait and see.)

All right. Enjoy your night (assuming you are on my side of the Atlantic). I love you all. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment